Skip to main content
Open Main MenuClose Main Menu

If you want to take coursework at Oklahoma State University but don't want to pursue a degree, you can apply to enroll in up to 12 credit hours without meeting admission requirements. To apply, simply complete an application and pay the application fee.


Individuals may register for OSU Individual Study/Self-paced courses.


If you wish to continue as an OSU student for more than 12 hours, you will be required to submit official transcripts and test scores.


To be considered for federal assistance, students must be enrolled in a recognized academic program leading to a degree. There are some exceptions for which you may be eligible. Learn more here

Back To Top
SVG directory not found.