Skip to main content

Want to see how your previous college credits, including high school dual credits, will transfer to Oklahoma State University? Use our interactive guides to find out! 


Transfer Guides


The Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education guides include lower division (1000 and 2000 level) courses earned at two-year institutions listed as "equal in content" to upper division (3000 and 4000 level) courses at OSU. These particular courses may fulfill the content requirement of the indicated equivalency. However, they will not transfer as upper-division hours and do not directly substitute for upper-division courses in an OSU degree plan. Related course waivers may be possible if approved by the OSU college offering the degree, provided the total number of waived credit hours does not exceed six. It may be necessary to take additional upper-division hours at OSU if such lower-division courses are taken at a two-year college.


If you have a question concerning a specific course equivalency, please email your question to and attach a copy of the course syllabus and/or course description. 



SVG directory not found.