International Transfer Admission
You're on your way to transferring into the Cowboy family.
Who counts as a transfer student?
What's required?You'll need these four things to be considered for admission:
- Completed admission application
- $90 nonrefundable application fee
- Copy of the identification page in your passport
- English proficiency test scores- iBT TOEFL 61+ (DI Code:6546) or IELTS 5.5+ if you do not have 24 or more transferable credit hours from a U.S. or English-speaking post-secondary institution
- Official transcripts from each institution you've attended. Please note, transcripts must be submitted in the original language and translated to English.
- Financial Guarantee documentation
Transfer admission requirements
|Credit Hours Attempted*||Admission Requirements|
|7-23 credit hours||Freshman admission requirements and 2.25 GPA|
|24-59 credit hours||2.25 GPA|
|More than 60 hours or associate degree||2.0 GPA|
* excluding incomplete, passing grades (ex: "P" or "S"), or remedial/developmental, repeated/forgiven credit and activity courses.