We dream as big as the sky
America's brightest orangeis going to look good on you
Opportunities here stretch as far as the eye can see. You'll get real experience to start your career off on the right track. And a big dose of Cowboy spirit in a community you'll be proud to call home.
Academics & Research
OSU is a nationally ranked research university — in the classroom and on the field.
- Top 50 Public Universities in America (Niche.com, 2018).
- Most Truman Scholars (for graduate study in public service) in Oklahoma.
- Honors curriculum listed top 10 in the nation (Willingham, 2018).
As a land-grant institution, we believe access to education is an essential part of our mission.
- Top 100 Best College Values (Kiplinger, 2017).
- No. 76 (out of 4,000+) Best Public Schools for Scholarships (GoodCall, 2016).
- Over 50% of OSU students graduate with zero student loan debt.
Quality of Life
We invest in the well-being of our students, faculty, staff and community.
- Largest comprehensive university student union in the world.
- Students routinely log thousands of volunteer hours each year.
- Located in America's friendliest college town.
Research that improves lives
We’ve got your back
STATE welcomes the McKnight Center
Visiting Munich, Germany, in the fall means a trip to the world-famous Oktoberfest, the huge celebration where a nation comes together to share its love of beer. For Cindy Crenshaw-Martin, vacationing in Munich with friends in 1980, the fun she expected when she walked through the festival’s main entrance vaporized before it began. Instead, fire and carnage would mar the rest of her life.
Oklahoma State University and alumni Kayleen and Larry Ferguson announced a $50 million gift from the Ferguson Family Foundation that will transform the College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources in a variety of ways, including a new name. Pending approval next week from the Oklahoma A&M Board of Regents, the college will be renamed the Ferguson College of Agriculture in recognition of the gift, which is among the largest in OSU’s nearly 130-year history.