We dream as big as the sky
America's brightest orangeis going to look good on you
Opportunities here stretch as far as the eye can see. You'll get real experience to start your career off on the right track. And a big dose of Cowboy spirit in a community you'll be proud to call home.
Academics & Research
OSU is a nationally ranked research university — in the classroom and on the field.
- Top 50 Public Universities in America (Niche.com, 2018).
- Most Truman Scholars (for graduate study in public service) in Oklahoma.
- Honors curriculum listed top 10 in the nation (Willingham, 2018).
As a land-grant institution, we believe access to education is an essential part of our mission.
- Top 100 Best College Values (Kiplinger, 2017).
- No. 76 (out of 4,000+) Best Public Schools for Scholarships (GoodCall, 2016).
- Over 50% of OSU students graduate with zero student loan debt.
Quality of Life
We invest in the well-being of our students, faculty, staff and community.
- Largest comprehensive university student union in the world.
- Students routinely log thousands of volunteer hours each year.
- Located in America's friendliest college town.
Research that improves lives
Cowboys Coming Back
Sutton’s Legacy Lives On
America's heartland may seem like an unlikely place to study public diplomacy and global communication.
Oklahoma State University researchers will share a $1.5 million National Science Foundation grant with engineering faculty from the University of Louisville to study using robots to help nurses care for hospital patients. Dr. Bryan Edwards, associate professor of management at the Spears School of Business, and Dr. William Paiva, executive director of the OSU Center for Health Systems Innovation, will receive $500,000 in the joint project.