We dream as big as the sky
America's brightest orangeis going to look good on you
Opportunities here stretch as far as the eye can see. You'll get real experience to start your career off on the right track. And a big dose of Cowboy spirit in a community you'll be proud to call home.
Academics & Research
OSU is a nationally ranked research university — in the classroom and on the field.
- Top 50 Public Universities in America (Niche.com, 2018).
- Most Truman Scholars (for graduate study in public service) in Oklahoma.
- Honors curriculum listed top 10 in the nation (Willingham, 2018).
As a land-grant institution, we believe access to education is an essential part of our mission.
- Top 100 Best College Values (Kiplinger, 2017).
- No. 76 (out of 4,000+) Best Public Schools for Scholarships (GoodCall, 2016).
- Over 50% of OSU students graduate with zero student loan debt.
Quality of Life
We invest in the well-being of our students, faculty, staff and community.
- Largest comprehensive university student union in the world.
- Students routinely log thousands of volunteer hours each year.
- Located in America's friendliest college town.
Research that improves lives
We’ve got your back
T. Boone Pickens: A Transformational Force for OSU
Oklahoma State University is mourning the loss of longtime benefactor and Oklahoma State alumnus T. Boone Pickens. The renowned businessman passed away Sept. 11 at the age of 91. A “Celebration of Life” is scheduled for 3 p.m., Wednesday, Sept. 25 in Gallagher-Iba Arena. Speaking at the event will be OSU President Burns Hargis, Oklahoma Gov. Kevin Stitt, Coach Mike Gundy, golf pro Rickie Fowler, OSU benefactor Anne Greenwood and Athletic Director Mike Holder.
T. Boone Pickens was arguably OSU’s (and the state’s) most visible personality. His various endeavors and colorful demeanor have been chronicled on the covers of many magazines and by some of the most-watched television programs in the country.