We dream as big as the sky
America's brightest orangeis going to look good on you
Opportunities here stretch as far as the eye can see. You'll get real experience to start your career off on the right track. And a big dose of Cowboy spirit in a community you'll be proud to call home.
Academics & Research
OSU is a nationally ranked research university — in the classroom and on the field.
- Top 50 Public Universities in America (Niche.com, 2018).
- Most Truman Scholars (for graduate study in public service) in Oklahoma.
- 4th in the nation for all-time NCAA team championships (52 total).
As a land-grant institution, we believe access to education is an essential part of our mission.
- Top 100 Best College Values (Kiplinger, 2017).
- No. 76 (out of 4,000+) Best Public Schools for Scholarships (GoodCall, 2016).
- Over 50% of OSU students graduate with zero student loan debt.
Quality of Life
We invest in the well-being of our students, faculty, staff and community.
- Largest comprehensive university student union in the world.
- Students routinely log thousands of volunteer hours each year.
- Located in America's friendliest college town.
Research that improves lives
National leaders in undergraduate research
We are building up
Minnie Lou Bradley — the first woman to enroll in animal husbandry at Oklahoma A&M in 1949 — is one of five people from the Angus cattle industry being recognized for their greatness in the latest American Angus Association's documentary series, I Am Angus: The Art of Greatness.
Oklahoma State University has once again been named one of the top 100 colleges for veterans by the Military Times news agency.