We dream as big as the sky
America's brightest orangeis going to look good on you
Opportunities here stretch as far as the eye can see. You'll get real experience to start your career off on the right track. And a big dose of Cowboy spirit in a community you'll be proud to call home.
Academics & Research
OSU is a nationally ranked research university — in the classroom and on the field.
- Top 50 Public Universities in America (Niche.com, 2018).
- Most Truman Scholars (for graduate study in public service) in Oklahoma.
- Honors curriculum listed top 10 in the nation (Willingham, 2018).
As a land-grant institution, we believe access to education is an essential part of our mission.
- Top 100 Best College Values (Kiplinger, 2017).
- No. 76 (out of 4,000+) Best Public Schools for Scholarships (GoodCall, 2016).
- Over 50% of OSU students graduate with zero student loan debt.
Quality of Life
We invest in the well-being of our students, faculty, staff and community.
- Largest comprehensive university student union in the world.
- Students routinely log thousands of volunteer hours each year.
- Located in America's friendliest college town.
Research that improves lives
We’ve got your back
Women for OSU will honor Tulsa civic leader and benefactress Peggy Helmerich as its 2019 Philanthropist of the Year at its annual symposium on April 25 in Gallagher-Iba Arena. Tickets are available for the event, which is scheduled from 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
A 375-foot-long traveling version of the Vietnam Veterans Memorial will be on the Oklahoma State University campus next week, allowing area residents the opportunity to pay tribute to those who served and the more than 58,000 who died during the Vietnam War.