We dream as big as the sky
America's brightest orangeis going to look good on you
Opportunities here stretch as far as the eye can see. You'll get real experience to start your career off on the right track. And a big dose of Cowboy spirit in a community you'll be proud to call home.
Academics & Research
OSU is a nationally ranked research university — in the classroom and on the field.
- Top 50 Public Universities in America (Niche.com, 2018).
- Most Truman Scholars (for graduate study in public service) in Oklahoma.
- Honors curriculum listed top 10 in the nation (Willingham, 2018).
As a land-grant institution, we believe access to education is an essential part of our mission.
- Top 100 Best College Values (Kiplinger, 2017).
- No. 76 (out of 4,000+) Best Public Schools for Scholarships (GoodCall, 2016).
- Over 50% of OSU students graduate with zero student loan debt.
Quality of Life
We invest in the well-being of our students, faculty, staff and community.
- Largest comprehensive university student union in the world.
- Students routinely log thousands of volunteer hours each year.
- Located in America's friendliest college town.
Research that improves lives
We’ve got your back
Oklahoma State University environmental science major Rainee DeRoin loves all things water. For the past two years the 21-year-old junior has monitored seven small watersheds — including lands that have eastern redcedar, prairie and switchgrass — at OSU’s 1,820-acre Cross Timbers Experimental Range southwest of Stillwater as part of a long-running research study.
Women for OSU will honor Tulsa civic leader and benefactress Peggy Helmerich as its 2019 Philanthropist of the Year at its annual symposium on April 25 in Gallagher-Iba Arena. Tickets are available for the event, which is scheduled from 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.