Acceptable Official Documents - International
Official transcripts must be sent directly from your institution to OSU and submitted in a sealed envelope. An example of properly sealed envelopes can be seen here.
- Submit a college transcript from each institution attended (if you have earned college-level credit).
- Transcripts must be submitted in original language and translated to English.
English Language Proficiency Test Scores
International students whose native language is not English must submit proof of English
language proficiency*. Please note that the score reports must be official and come
to Undergraduate Admissions directly from the testing agency. The scores must be less
than two years old.
- TOEFL (DI code #6546)
* English-language proficiency exams will be waived for domestically-based international high school students who have attended an English-speaking school for 3 or more years.
* English-language proficiency exams will be waived for transfer students who have 24 or more transferable credit hours from a U.S. or English-speaking post-secondary institution.
* According to policy, results of the TOEFL taken at international testing centers and special testing centers will be accepted. Results of the TOEFL taken at institutional testing centers will only be accepted by the administering institution.
Test Scores (ACT, SAT, CLEP and AP)
- Sent directly from ACT or SAT to our office.
- Mailed or hand-delivered by the student, provided the scores were received directly from ACT/SAT. Web-based scores which can be retrieved online by the student are not accepted.
- Included on an official transcript.
- Emailed directly from the institution's official email account (i.e. from an administrator at that institution) to our email account, email@example.com.
- Faxed from the institution, provided administrators have signed and returned our Faxed Transcript Agreement Form.
You may send them by mail or hand deliver your documents at:
219 Student Union
Stillwater, OK 74078
Learn more about are financial guarantee requirement for international students.