Enrollment update form
The Enrollment Update Form is no longer available for Spring 2021. The form will be available for Fall 2021 in late July.
Initial financial aid awards for Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 are based on the assumption of full-time enrollment each semester (12 or more hours each semester for undergraduates and four or more hours each semester for graduate and professional students). The housing plan (either "On/Off-Campus" or "At Home with Parents") reported on the FAFSA was also used in the determination of eligibility.
- If your enrollment plans for the spring 2021 semester don't match the assumptions mentioned above, use this form to update our office of changes to your planned enrollment.
- Be sure you know the possible impact of dropping, withdrawing or failing to attend classes during the semester on your eligibility for financial aid.
- Any change to your plans may affect your eligibility for financial aid and/or the amount for which you are eligible. You will be notified if adjustments are made. You can check my.okstate.edu for any updates.
- You must notify the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid immediately if you change the number of hours in which you enroll, prior to the deadline for 100% refund of charges.
- All courses must count toward degree requirements to be included for financial aid eligibility.