Initial financial aid awards for Spring 2022 are based on the assumption of full-time enrollment each semester (12 or more hours each semester for undergraduates and four or more hours each semester for graduate and professional students). The housing plan (either "On/Off-Campus" or "At Home with Parents") reported on the FAFSA was also used in the determination of eligibility.
- If your enrollment plans for the spring 2022 semester doesn't match the assumptions mentioned above, use this form to update our office of changes to your planned enrollment.
- Be sure you know the possible impact of dropping, withdrawing or failing to attend classes during the semester on your eligibility for financial aid.
- Any change to your plans may affect your eligibility for financial aid and/or the amount for which you are eligible. You will be notified if adjustments are made. You can check my.okstate.edu for any updates.
- You must notify the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid immediately if you change the number of hours in which you enroll, prior to the deadline for 100% refund of charges.
- All courses must count toward degree requirements to be included for financial aid eligibility.