Award terms & conditions
By accepting your awards on my.okstate.edu, you are certifying that you have read, understand and agree to the following "Terms and Conditions" of the awards:
- I hereby acknowledge that I will be an OSU student during the period(s) for which aid has been offered; I have read the award information indicating the amount of aid I have been offered and I have accepted the offered aid except as noted.
- I understand that I am responsible for repaying any financial assistance I receive which cannot reasonably be attributed to meeting my educational expenses at OSU.
- I further understand that the repayment policy is based on federal regulations published by the U.S. Department of Education.
- I agree to notify the OSU Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid immediately of any change in my financial, marital, residency status, and/or class standing, or any other factor which can reasonably be construed to have a bearing on my financial aid award.
- I hereby acknowledge that disbursement of financial assistance to me is contingent upon:
- the availability of anticipated Federal Title IV resources;
- the accuracy of the information, provided by me or my family, upon which the offer of assistance is based;
- having a high school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED);
- by meeting the Satisfactory Academic Progress standards as defined by the OSU Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid;
- the hours in which I am enrolled must apply to my current OSU degree;
- my continued enrollment in the number of hours upon which this award is based. I understand that should my enrollment status change, my award may be subject to revision.