Future freshman students
- Nov 1-Early opportunity scholarship deadline
Make sure you've submitted every part of the admissions application and submitted the FAFSA with OSU's school code of 003170. Meeting this deadline assures you have taken the best steps towards all the financial aid and scholarship resources OSU has to offer. Getting things done by November 1 means you are at the front of the line.
- Feb 1-Priority scholarship deadline
Applications received after February 1 may not be considered for all scholarship programs and will be considered only if funds remain. Make sure you have sent a new transcript from your high school showing your Fall grades. Keep an eye on your my.okstate.edu for updates.
- May 1-College Decision DateSome scholarships and financial aid must be accepted by May 1 or they may be cancelled. It's also important for incoming freshmen to register for housing and New Student Orientation.
- July 1-Final scholarship deadlineLast day to submit application materials, such as updated test scores or transcripts, for final scholarship consideration.
- Entering in the Spring semester?
The absolute scholarship deadline for entering OSU in the Spring is the Friday before the semester begins, which is January 11, 2019. All information must have been postmarked prior to this date as well. See the academic calendar here.