Your OSU Email
Your OSU email account is where we send all official University communication, including scholarship awards, housing selection, enrollment information and more. It's important to set up your OSU email account and check it at least once a week. Use the steps below to set up and manage your email so you can be sure you're not missing this vital information.
1. Create your O-Key account
Your O-Key account is your passport to campus and provides the log-in information for your OSU email account. To set your O-Key account up, visit okey.okstate.edu, click on O-Key Activation and complete the activation wizard.
2. Check your OSU email regularly
Log in at cowboymail.okstate.edu to check your account.
3. Set up your OSU email on your phone
OSU Information Technology has tutorials available, depending on what type of phone you have and what email system you chose. Choose the appropriate option below to set up your OSU email on your phone.
If you have questions, please call the OSU IT Help Desk at 405-744-4357.
4. Forward your OSU email to an alternate email address
If you would prefer, you can forward your OSU email to an alternate email address of your choosing. If you have questions, please call the OSU IT Help Desk at 405-744-4357.
- After you sign in, click Options > Create an Inbox Rule.
- On the Inbox Rules tab, click New.
- Under When the message arrives, select Apply to all messages.
- Under Do the following, select Redirect the message to.
- Enter the address you would like your mail sent to in the To field.
- Click OK to save your selections and return to the new rule window.
- Click Save to save your rule and return to the Inbox Rules tab.