At Oklahoma State University, we're committed to helping qualified students get admitted to OSU to begin earning their college degrees.
International students qualify for assured admission if they meet the following criteria:
- English language proficiency exam scores*
- iBT TOEFL Score: 61+ OR IELTS Academic Score 5.5+
- High School GPA 3.0+ (based on a 4.0 scale)
* OSU offers an English Pathway Program for students who meet all admission requirements except the English language proficiency requirement.
* The English language proficiency requirement may be waived if you have graduated from an accredited high school where English is the primary language of instruction in a country where English is the primary language. This is determined based on information from your application and transcripts.
* English language proficiency requirement will be waived for international students who have or will have attended English-speaking high schools located in the U.S. for 3 or more years.
* Official TOEFL and IELTS Academic exam scores are valid for two years from the date of the original exam. If your scores are more than two years old, you will need to take a new exam to be considered for admission.
* According to policy, results of the TOEFL taken at international testing centers and special testing centers will be accepted. Results of the TOEFL taken at institutional testing centers will only be accepted by the administering institution.