You're on your way to transferring into the Cowboy family.
Who counts as a transfer student?
What's required?You'll need these four things to be considered for admission:
- Completed Admission/Scholarship application
- $40 nonrefundable application fee
- Official transcript from each college or university you attended (request date must be less than three months old)
- Official high school transcript containing your class rank, GPA, ACT or SAT scores, and graduation date if you have less than 24 college-level credit hours
Transfer admission requirements
|Credit Hours Attempted*||Admission Requirements|
|7-23 credit hours||Freshman admission requirements and 2.25 GPA|
|24-59 credit hours||2.25 GPA|
|More than 60 hours or associate degree||2.0 GPA|
* excluding incomplete, passing grades (ex: "P" or "S"), or remedial/developmental, repeated/forgiven credit and activity courses.
Don't meet the requirements?
Submit a transfer probation petition.
If you don't think your past academic performance reflects your future potential as an OSU student, you can complete a petition for admission on probation through our online application portal.