There are six important steps in the application process, and each one must be completed to begin your journey at OSU. Just remember, your application for admission is also your application for scholarships. To process your application quickly, we suggest that you complete the application online. You can log back into your account and finish at a later time.
Complete the online application using your full name that exactly matches your passport. You are always able to log back in to your account to finish if you are disrupted along the way. You can also print the application, fill it out and mail or deliver it to our office at Undergraduate Admissions, 219 Student Union, Stillwater, OK 74078.
The OSU international application fee is $90 and nonrefundable. It must be paid before your application can be processed. You may pay online with a VISA or Mastercard.
Submit a copy of the identification page in your passport by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send us your English proficiency test scores if you do not have 24 or more transferable credit hours from a U.S. or English-speaking post-secondary institution.
All international applicants must demonstrate proficiency in the English language by submitting IELTS Academic (International English Language Testing System) or TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) exam scores.
Electronic copies of official test scores are accepted as long as they can be verified by an admissions official on the testing website. Send us copies of your test scores by email to email@example.com. If your score report cannot be verified online, your application will not move forward in the process until we receive your official scores directly from the testing agency.
TOEFL scores can be sent using DI code: 6546.
219 Student Union
Stillwater, OK 74078
* Applicants from the recognized English-speaking countries may be exempt from the English language proficiency requirement.
* English-language proficiency exams will be waived for domestically-based international high school students who have attended an English-speaking school for 3 or more years.
* English-language proficiency exams will be waived for transfer students who have 24 or more transferable credit hours from a U.S. or English-speaking post-secondary institution.
* Official TOEFL and IELTS Academic exam scores are valid for two years from the date of the original exam. If your scores are more than two years old, you will need to take a new exam to be considered for admission.
* According to policy, results of the TOEFL taken at international testing centers and special testing centers will be accepted. Results of the TOEFL taken at institutional testing centers will only be accepted by the administering institution.
Submit your transcript(s). If you have earned college-level credits, you must submit a college transcript from each institution attended as well.
All transcripts must be issued by the school, in the original language; English translations are also required if the official transcript is not in English.
Electronic Copies of official transcripts are accepted for admission purposes only. Send us copies of your transcripts by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants are encouraged to mail official transcripts as soon as possible to avoid delays in enrollment.
Official transcripts must be mailed directly from your institution or hand-delivered in a sealed envelope prior to enrollment at OSU. See examples of properly sealed envelopes for official transcripts.
Address for mailing:
219 Student Union
Stillwater, OK 74078
International students may submit unofficial documents for admission consideration, but students must provide an original copy of all documents prior to enrollment.