Acceptable Official Documents
- Electronic transcripts from:
- Electronic transcripts in PDF format sent directly from the counselor or registrar of the high school or university/college's email account (.edu) to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions' email account - email@example.com.
- Transcripts mailed or hand-delivered with a print date within three (3) months of the received date to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions in a sealed envelope from the institution.
- Faxed transcripts from institutions which have signed and returned the Office of Undergraduate Admissions' Fax Agreement form.
- Electronic transcripts received using Blockchain technology from the following providers: Greenlight Credentials
ACT, SAT, CLEP, AP and IB
- Sent directly from ACT or SAT to our office.
- Mailed or hand-delivered by the student, provided the scores were received directly from ACT/SAT. Web-based scores which can be retrieved online by the student are not accepted.
- Included on an official transcript.
- Emailed directly from the institution's official email account (i.e. from an administrator at that institution) to our email account, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Faxed from the institution, provided administrators have signed and returned our Faxed Transcript Agreement Form.
- Electronic test scores received using Blockchain technology from the following providers: Greenlight Credentials
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
219 Student Union
Stillwater, OK 74078
Fax: (405) 744-7092