Travel and Tourism Management, Undergraduate Certificate
Why Travel and Tourism Management?
What will I learn?
- Advance your industry knowledge, develop intellectual abilities and foster technical, interpersonal and professional skills that will put you at the forefront of this fast-growing national and global industry.
- Increase your global awareness and intercultural communications to prepare for a diverse workforce.
- Participate in study abroad experiences to Europe, China and other global locations.
- Engage in a high caliber business-based curriculum to prepare for careers in the U.S. and globally.
- Integrate practical experience via hands-on learning and job placement opportunities.
- Involve yourself and connect with multiple student clubs with robust industry liaisons.