Recognized for Affordability
Quality education at a great price
Higher education is a powerful economic driver for the state of Oklahoma.That’s why Oklahoma State University continues to provide excellent value at a great price and is named to a variety of national lists for its value. Tuition and fees are 69 percent of the national average for land-grant universities; cost of attendance is 78 percent of the national average.
Graduate with less debt
Awards and Rankings
- OSU repeats best value ranking
- Online MIS program near the top for affordability
- Online entrepreneurship master's degree No. 1
- Top 30 best online MBA program
- Report ranks OSU highly for scholarships and fellowships
- Top 10 graphic design school
- Top 10 percent of economic institutions worldwide
- OSU recognized among 26 healthiest colleges
We're more than proud of the recognition OSU has received from organizations all across the nation.University rankings
A top-tier university
From being named a top public university to being known as America's Healthiest Campus,
OSU's awards and rankings showcase our academic distinctions, campus culture and value.
Learn more about each area in the rankings pages below.