Cowboy Covenant-an Oklahoma's Promise Partnership
OSU remains dedicated to a high-quality, yet affordable education. The Cowboy Covenant Program helps make that possible for Oklahoma's Promise recipients by offering an additional $1,000 award per year for up to four academic years or 120 semester hours attempted (whichever occurs first). This $1,000 award is in addition to any other OSU scholarships for which eligible students would normally qualify.
- Oklahoma's Promise recipient
- Fully admitted or alternatively admitted to OSU*
- Eligible for Oklahoma's Promise payment each semester
- File the FAFSA each academic year at OSU and demonstrate financial need
- Enroll as a full-time undergraduate each semester (fall/spring)
*Students admitted under the Alternative Admit provision are not considered to be fully admitted for purposes of Oklahoma's Promise during their first semester at OSU but can still receive Cowboy Covenant along with their OK Promise Alternative Award.
Additional information on Oklahoma's Promise: