- How does the contest work?
OSU students can upload proof of their Covid-19 vaccination to the University Health Services (UHS) portal. Submission of your vaccination card is your entry into a raffle for incentives, which will occur every week for 8 weeks beginning August 12, 2021. Students who have been fully vaccinated through UHS will be automatically entered in the raffle.
- When does the contest launch?
July 29, 2021.
- Where can I go to get vaccinated?
UHS will offer Covid-19 pop-up vaccination clinics in the heart of campus during the month of August. Payne County Health Department will also offer vaccinations during the Lights on Stillwater event.
- I received my vaccine somewhere other than UHS. How do I upload my vaccine record
to qualify for the raffles?
On desktop, visit the UHS website and click on the Patient Portal button on the left side menu options. On mobile, you'll need click the button with two arrows to expand the left side menu.
Login with your OKey credentials and enter your date of birth.
Click on Immunizations on the left side menu options to upload a document or picture of your Covid-19 vaccination record.
Click Add immunization record and select your file. Click Save Records.
- What incentives are included in the raffles?
(3) $3,500 Bursar Credit
(2) Suite tickets to a Cowboy Football home game
(2) Club level tickets to a Cowboy Football home game
(2) Fan Experience packages at a Cowboy Football home game
(2) Apple iPads
(2) Apple Airpods
(5) $50 gift cards for campus dining
(10) $100 gift cards for the University Store
(10) 50 gift cards for Chris' University Spirit
(1) OSU Alumni Association brick paver
(10) Free parking passes
(3) Free campus bike rentals
Giveaways from local Stillwater businesses (TBD)