Introducing Inside OSU
Bring OSU to your TV
Download the Inside OSU app on Amazon Fire TV menu
- Launch your Fire TV or Fire Stick and select the magnifying glass icon from the top menu.
- Using the directional pad, type in the name of an app.
- Select the app from the list by pressing the center button on your remote
- Select "Get" or "
Download" on the app screen.
- Wait for the download to finish and select “Open” to launch the app.
Find the Inside OSU channel on your Roku device
- Press the "Home" button on your Roku remote.
- On the left sidebar, click on the "Streaming Channels" option.
- Select "Search Channels" and type "Inside OSU" in the search bar.
- Press "OK" on the remote to learn more about a channel.
- When you find a Inside OSU, click "Add Channel."