Student Personal Health Responsibility
The following outlines expectations of all OSU students while on campus. This is not only to protect your health, but the health of our entire community. Your continued support of these guidelines is appreciated.
- Sick students must not go to class on-campus.
- Self screening should be performed each morning before arriving on campus. Temperature must be less than 100.4⁰ F/38⁰ C. See the CDC's symptom checker.
- Masks are encouraged indoors.
- Wash hands regularly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Keep a supply of hand sanitizer (as possible).
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and then throw it away. Wash your hands afterwards.
- Disinfect all high-touch areas in your living area on a regular basis. Do not touch your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.