How to apply
- When you apply for admission to OSU, you are automatically considered for scholarships.
- Scholarship selection criteria vary, but can include academic performance, test scores,
class rank, and your essay responses on the application for admission. Academic criteria
are based on the cumulative unweighted GPA (4.0 scale).
- Dec. 1-Competitive scholarship awarding begins
Due to the current circumstances of COVID-19 and the challenges with standardized testing, we are extending our scholarship deadline to Feb. 1 for all students. However, we will begin awarding some competitive scholarships as early as December, so we encourage you to submit your application materials (including test scores) as early as they are available for consideration. Make sure you've also submitted the FAFSA with OSU's school code of 003170.
- Feb. 1-Priority scholarship deadline
Applications received after February 1 may not be considered for all scholarship programs and will be considered only if funds remain. Make sure you have sent a new transcript from your high school showing your Fall grades. Keep an eye on your my.okstate.edu for updates.
- May 1-National College Decision Date
Some scholarships and financial aid must be accepted by May 1 or they may be cancelled. It's also important for incoming freshmen to register for housing and New Student Orientation.
- August 13-Absolute scholarship deadline
Once this date has passed we will no longer make scholarship offers to entering students. Make sure to have any information postmarked by August 13.
- Entering in the Spring semester?
The absolute scholarship deadline for entering OSU in the Spring is the Friday before the semester begins, which is January 15, 2021. All information must have been postmarked prior to this date as well. See the academic calendar here.
Make the most of your application