How to apply
- When you apply for admission to OSU, you are automatically considered for scholarships.
- Scholarship selection criteria vary, but can include academic performance, test scores,
class rank, resume and your essay response on the application for admission. Academic
criteria are based on the cumulative unweighted GPA (4.0 scale).
- Nov. 1-Early opportunity scholarship deadline
The Early Opportunity Scholarship Deadline is Nov. 1, while all scholarship materials must be submitted by Feb. 1 to ensure scholarship consideration for fall-entering students. Make sure you've also submitted the FAFSA with OSU's school code of 003170.
- Feb. 1-Priority scholarship deadline
Applications received after February 1 may not be considered for all scholarship programs and will be considered only if funds remain. Make sure you have sent a new transcript from your high school showing your Fall grades. Keep an eye on your my.okstate.edu for updates.
- May 1-National College Decision Date
Some scholarships and financial aid must be accepted by May 1 or they may be cancelled. It's also important for incoming freshmen to register for housing and orientation & enrollment.
- August 16-Absolute scholarship deadline
Once this date has passed we will no longer make scholarship offers to entering students. Be sure to make an official request to the provider of your transcript and/or test scores to have the information sent to us by August 16.
- Entering in the Spring semester?
The absolute scholarship deadline for entering OSU in the Spring is the Friday before the semester begins, which is January 12, 2024. All information must have been postmarked prior to this date as well. See the academic calendar here.