There are six important steps in the application process, and each one must be completed to begin your journey at OSU. Just remember, your application for admission is also your application for scholarships. To process your application quickly, we suggest that you complete the application online. You can log back into your account and finish at a later time.
Complete the online application using your full name that exactly matches your passport. You are always able to log back in to your account to finish if you are disrupted along the way. You can also print the application, fill it out and mail or deliver it to our office at Undergraduate Admissions, 219 Student Union, Stillwater, OK 74078.
The OSU international application fee is $90 and nonrefundable. It must be paid before your application can be processed. You may pay online with a VISA or Mastercard.
Submit a copy of the identification page in your passport by email to email@example.com.
All international applicants must demonstrate proficiency in the English language by submitting IELTS Academic (International English Language Testing System) or TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) exam scores.
Copies of official test scores are accepted as long as they can be verified by an admissions official on the testing website. Send us copies of your test scores by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your score report cannot be verified online, your application will not move forward in the process until we receive your official scores directly from the testing agency.
TOEFL scores can be sent using DI code: 6546.
219 Student Union
Stillwater, OK 74078
* OSU offers an English Pathway Program for students who meet all admission requirements except the English language proficiency requirement.
* The English language proficiency requirement may be waived if you have graduated from an accredited high school where English is the primary language of instruction in a country where English is the primary language. This is determined based on information from your application and transcripts.
* English language proficiency requirement will be waived for American-based international high school students who have attended an English-speaking school for 3 or more years.
* Official TOEFL and IELTS Academic exam scores are valid for two years from the date of the original exam. If your scores are more than two years old, you will need to take a new exam to be considered for admission.
* According to policy, results of the TOEFL taken at international testing centers and special testing centers will be accepted. Results of the TOEFL taken at institutional testing centers will only be accepted by the administering institution.
Submit your high school transcript(s). If you have earned college-level credits, you must submit a college transcript from each institution attended as well.
All transcripts must be issued by the school, in the original language; English translations are also required if the official transcript is not in English.
Copies of official transcripts from international institutions are accepted for admission purposes only. Send us copies of your transcripts by email to email@example.com. Applicants are encouraged to mail official transcripts as soon as possible to avoid delays in enrollment. Please note that official transcripts are required for admission for any coursework completed in the United States.
Official transcripts must be mailed directly from your institution or hand-delivered in a sealed envelope prior to enrollment at OSU. See examples of properly sealed envelopes for official transcripts.
Address for mailing:
219 Student Union
Stillwater, OK 74078
International students may submit unofficial documents for admission consideration, but students must provide an original copy of all documents prior to enrollment.