Frequently asked questions for financial aid/COVID-19
- Will your office be open?
We're here to help! But please help us prioritize health and safety by contacting us via email or phone.
Our lobby is now open from 9am – 4pm, but traffic will be limited. If you feel an in-person meeting is not needed, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 405-744-6604. If you prefer to come to the office, OSU requires that a mask be worn inside campus buildings. Due to campus social distancing requirements, you are limited to 3 people or fewer in your group.
- Can we still contact your office?
Yes! You (or other individuals who are authorized to get information about you) are encouraged to contact us if you have any questions about your financial aid or scholarships. We recommend emailing us at email@example.com with any questions or concerns. Since we will be communicating with you via your OSU email, please check it daily. You can also call us at 405-744-6604. Our staff is working to make sure that aid processing continues without delay or interruption.
- Can I still apply for the Cowboy CARES Emergency Grant? We have exhausted our CARES Grant funding. The application has been taken down. If you are experiencing a change in your financial situation due to COVID-19, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 405-744-6604.
- What if my financial situation has change? What if my family's financial situation
If you or your family are experiencing a financial hardship due to COVID19, please contact us. We can review your situation and look for any possible adjustments to your financial aid.
Please email us email@example.com or call at 405-744-6604.
- I heard I don't have to pay interest on my student loans?
You need to contact your loan servicer for any questions regarding the “pause” on federal loan interest accrual. The “pause” is available to borrowers of Direct Subsidized, Direct Unsubsidized, Direct Parent PLUS and Direct Graduate PLUS loans. If you don’t know who your loan servicer is go to studentaid.gov.