Employee Resources During Covid-19
This is a time for heroism and selflessness, but you can’t be at your best when your mental health is suffering. OSU’s mental health resources have moved online, but our staff of mental health professionals is as eager as ever to help you.
Oklahoma State University Employee Assistance Program — With a wide range of services, from employee counseling, to work-life solutions, legal services and financial information, OSU’s EAP connects employees with resources and expert information on thousands of topics.
Other Support Resources
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, 1-800-273-8255
- Crisis Text Line, text HOME to 741741 about any type of crisis
- Military OneSource Talkline (service members, veterans, and families), 1-800-342-9647
- Oklahoma Statewide Domestic Violence Hotline, 405-917-9922
- Oklahoma Heartline, offers referrals to many community support agencies, dial 2-1-1
- Oklahoma County Sexual Assault Hotline, 405-943-7273
- Oklahoma Reach-Out Substance Abuse and Mental Health Hotline, 1-800-522-9054
- Preparing your pets for transition back to work
Are you in a highly vulnerable category (older adults or those with a serious health condition) or are you caring for a highly vulnerable person? Have you experienced childcare disruptions due to COVID-19 and need additional resources? If you fit into one of these categories and have questions about how this impacts your ability to return to your regular duties on campus, please contact your HR Consultant or your supervisor to discuss.
Please know that we are here to assist you. Ask questions. Even if we do not have the answers now, we will work to find them for you. Also, please remember there are resources to serve you and your household. Guidance Resources can assist with many of your needs. Please use these confidential resources to take care of yourself and your household members.