Social Distancing Guidelines
- Students should avoid gathering in groups where social distancing cannot be maintained. Students should also avoid gathering in confined areas, including elevators.
- Masks should be worn at all indoor gatherings.
- Gatherings should use technology for social distancing if meeting space is not available that allows at least 6 feet of distance between each participant.
- Students are expected to wear cloth face coverings (masks) in all campus buildings. Masks are optional for outdoor activities where 6 ft of social distancing is possible.
- Students should avoid using anyone else’s phones, computer equipment, desks, workstations or other personal items, work tools and equipment. There are some situations where work tools must be shared. In those situations, students should take precautions to sanitize them between use.
- Common spaces in the residence halls, academic buildings and student union will have furniture rearranged or restacked to promote social distancing.
- In campus buildings, doors and stairwells are designated for in and out, and up and down travel within the building. Please observe all campus signage pertaining to social distancing protocols.