A Cowboy, Without Question
From Foster Care to Founder
Daniel Woodruff grew up in the foster care system in Oklahoma, with forty placements in his young life. As the oldest of seven siblings in the system, Daniel was determined to be the first in his family to attend college and achieve his dreams of graduating and doing great things.
Daniel is a senior in marketing and entrepreneurship at the Spears School of Business. Along with his business partner, Pete Craver, he owns and operates Infinite Prints -- which grew out of his love for entrepreneurship and the Riata Center incubator.
While Infinite Prints has grown and booked enough business to be an incredible success story, Daniel is proud to give back, serving on several state and national committees to improve outcomes for foster kids - all while working full time and pursuing his entrepreneurship dreams.
Daniel believes in doing the right thing, even when it’s hard, and never giving up. He exemplifies the Cowboy Code.
WE ARE ALL COWBOYSHailing from all 50 states and 98 countries, we are united by the Cowboy Code.
- We end the day knowing we gave it everything we had
- We dream only as big as the sky
- We know challenges come with pain, but pain will not win
- We have a passion to do what's right, even when it's hard
- We stand for what matters, even if we stand alone
- We finish what we start
- Being a Cowboy isn't in our clothes, it's in our character