These are unique times due to COVID-19, and like everyone, we’re adapting and trying to do our part to support our future students. We know you may be experiencing a lot of change and uncertainty and may have a lot of questions, so we will keep you updated as to the changes we're making to help you through this college selection process.
Updates for #okstate25
- We are test optional for admissions purposes, meaning we will consider students without test scores for admission.
- We extended our scholarship deadline to Feb. 1. We will begin awarding competitive scholarships as early as December, but students who submit a complete application (including their leadership resume and essays) by Feb. 1 will be considered for all OSU scholarships. We encourage students to submit test scores if possible for this deadline, as some scholarships still require them for consideration.
- We are excited to be the first four-year public research institution in Oklahoma to announce and detail scholarship options based on a student's high school GPA. We have reworked assured scholarship award criteria to support students with and without test scores. Please see our in-state scholarship chart and out-of-state scholarship chart for the most up-to-date scholarship information.
- We have extended our final scholarship deadline to Aug. 13 to accommodate students who have had difficulty scheduling an ACT or SAT test due to COVID. We encourage students to submit updated transcripts and test scores for scholarship consideration as soon as they become available.
- Our enrollment deposit opened on Dec. 1, and we encourage admitted students to complete that deposit as early as possible, but room selection dates and times will be based on the date and time of your housing application completion (which can't be done without an enrollment deposit).